Growing up, we used to make a big deal each year about back-to-school shopping. My sister and I would make a list of what we needed for the year, and my mom would take us patiently from store to store, buying new jeans, boots, and cardigans. The tradition is still ingrained into me, and I make my Fall list every September. Last year’s list, here, was in line with the trends of the season. This year, I’m sticking to my usual cold-weather uniform- skinny jeans, boots, blazer. I’m often asked if I just got finished horse-back riding. Instead of classic white and pinstriped shirts, this year I want to keep some of the brightness of summer by adding pops of silky green and golden yellow. Here is my official wish list for this season!
1. Barbour’s Beaufort Jacket: $399
2. J.Crew’s Blythe Blouse in “Extravegant Green”: $98
3. Zara’s Leather Messenger Bag: $49.90
4. Kate Spade’s Bow Belt: $95
5. Zara’s Basic High Heeled Boot: $159
6. H&M’s Blazer: $59.95
7. J.Brand’s Maria Skinny Jean: $216
8. J.Crew’s No. 2 Pencil Skirt in “Spicy Gold”: $120
9. Hermes’s Clic Clac Wide “H” Bracelet: $490
great picks! i really love the blazer and Hermes bracelet 🙂 Happy Labor day!