By popular request, I’m sharing 15 summer finds under $100! From the most perfect little $30 cotton dress to a $78 tennis bracelet to a classic pair of denim cut-off shorts for $69. I bought this jumpsuit in navy because apparently I can’t get enough with the jumpsuits this year. If you’re looking for a little pick-me-up to your summer wardrobe that won’t break the bank, this list is for you.
1. Tie-Back Dress, $69: I’m having a moment with tie-backs this summer!
2. Spritzed Tee, $39 (plus 30% off with code SHOPNOW).
3. My Fave Striped Tank, $34: It also comes in a bunch of solid colors and some are on sale for as low as $12.
4. Cute Cotton Dress, $30: Comes in 6 colors.
5. Heart Hair Clip, $35: A cute little addition to your outfit.
6. Blue & White Dress, $66.
8. Tennis Bracelet, $78: Looks like the real thing for a tiny fraction of the price.
9. Heart Earrings,
$20 $10: Adorable!
10. Jumpsuit, $76!
11. Levi’s 501 Original Shorts, $69: Forever a classic.
12. Slip Dress, $98: Comes in 3 colors. So pretty on its own or with a little blazer or cardigan.
13. Yellow and White Button Down, $89 (plus 30% off with code SHOPNOW).
14. Striped Tee, $78: Comes in multiple colorways.
15. Freedom Moses Sandals in Pink, $50: My go-to summer sandals for the last few years.