Monday Tuesday! Tomorrow is June which means that Father’s Day is barrelling around the corner and will be here before we know it. Here is my (Anel-approved) list of gifts for any of the amazing dads in your life this year.
1. Wireless Charging Tray: This would be great for any dad who travels a lot.
2. Hatch Restore Light: We love our Hatch light! It wakes you up slowly in the morning so your alarm isn’t so jarring and helps you fall asleep by slowly dimming at night. 10/10 recommend.
3. Waxed Canvas Duffel: I love a chic men’s travel bag. I kind of want one for myself TBH.
4. Rubber Birks: Anel wears his Birks every day in the summer. They’re waterproof and the most comfortable. Double dad points if you wear them with knee socks!
4.5? Above Par Chappywrap Blanket: Whoops forgot to number this guy but that doesn’t make it any less special! On movie nights, this is Anel’s go-to blanket. You can never go wrong with a Chappy.
5. Waxed Canvas and Leather Apron: Perfect for the grill dad.
6. Ooni Pizza Oven: We really want one of these super cool pizza ovens and I’ve heard nothing but great things about them. How fun with pizza night be with friends this summer?
7. Leather Catchall: I bought one of these for Anel a few years ago and he still keeps it on his nightstand.
8. Stanley Adventure Quencher Travel Mug: These mugs sell out every 0.2 seconds but I found some in stock. They’re great because they keep water super cold all day, hold a ton, and fit into your car’s cupholder.
9. Tommy John Second Skin Hammock Pouch Underwear: Anel’s favorite undies and I always stock him up with new pairs for gifts.
10. Marine Layer Shirt: Anel has about 10 of these short-sleeved button-downs from Marine Layer. They’re super soft and come in half sizes (Medium-Large “Marge” for example) so the fit is always perfect.
11. Solo Stove: Will I ever create a gift guide without a Solo Stove again? Probably not. I gave this to Anel last year and it was my number one best-selling gift during the holiday season. We use ours almost every night in the summer and love it. It’s a fire pit that uses real wood but doesn’t create any smoke.
12. Custom Silhouette Art: I included this on my Mother’s Day gift guide as well but I love them so much I had to put them here too.
13. Bombas Cushion No-Show Socks: The comfiest of socks. No question.
14. Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Facewash: IDK why every man uses this face wash but there must be a reason, right?
15. Garden Pruner: Chic and functional.
16. Waxed Hanging Washbag: Anel always brings his hanging Dopp kit when we travel and hangs it in the bathroom for easy access to all of his toiletries. This Barbour version feels very elevated.
17. Hypersphere Fitness Massage Ball: Similar to a Hypervolt or Theragun, but you can use this one on yourself easier. It massages deep into sore muscles. We have one and use it pretty much every day.