I’m posting this guide a day early because virtually everything on this list is currently on sale and I feel like everything is selling-out quickly this season (so frustrating, but that’s a story for another day). We are still pulling together exactly what we’re getting for our kids but once I know 100% I will share. We always do one gift from us, one from Santa, and then a stocking full of little things and call it a day. They get so many presents from family and friends that it’s overwhelming so we like to keep it tight if we can.
1. Aesthetic Bounce House: I mean how cute though?
2. Neon Sign: My niece, Helen, fell in love with Amalia’s pink neon sign at our house so I bought her this one for Christmas. She is going to flip! It makes for a fun nightlight.
3. Over-the-Door Basketball Hoop: We bought this for my half-brother Nicky who loves basketball. It’s nice because it doesn’t take up any floor-space and would be fun for any basketball-lover.
4. Cash Register Toy: I bought this for Amalia. She loves playing “cafe” and always wants a cash register. We will get lots of use out of this one!
6. Hot Dog/Ice Cream Cart: My sister bought this for Amalia last Christmas and both kids play with it constantly. It’s been a HUGE hit for us.
7. Toniebox: Obviously… I can’t recommend this enough or have any gift guide without it.
8. My Great Day Journal: I think these journals make the cutest gifts. On each page, kids can write a memory of a great day they had. Amalia has one and I can’t wait to look back on all of her great days together when she’s older.
9. Tie Dye Headphones (50% off): These are at the top of Amalia’s list. We will likely put them in her stocking.
10. Lounger Chair: This looks so comfy for reading (slash iPad watching, let’s be honest) but also giving back support.
11. LoveShackFancy Dollhouse: Literally I want this for myself… This is so beautiful and the opposite of an eyesore.
12. Tool Bench: This one is on our list for Lukey.
13. Karaoke Microphone + Light: For the aspiring singer/songwriters out there.
14. Mermaid Magnatiles Set: We are big Magnatile fans in our house. The sets make a great addition to any Magnatile collection.
15. Bombas Socks: Always a great gift. They’re the best, comfiest, cutest socks for kids (and grown ups).
16. Nail Polish Color Maker: I know a certain 6-year-old who would love this kit.
17. Cute Thank You Cards: A cute stocking stuffer for the thank you notes we’ll all be sending in January.
18. Train Set: I love how it’s pink and purple!