Black Friday is no longer Black Friday. At some point, it turned into Cyber Week, but this year it feels more like Cyber month, amiright? I feel like there have been sales up the wazoo lately. Here are my favorites this holiday season if you’re looking to get a good deal on holiday gifts or a little pick-me-up for yourself. I added an * for female-run small businesses. I will be adding more of the best Black Friday sales of 2020 as they come up to this list so come back for updates.
And just a reminder: It’s hard but try not to feel pressured to buy anything during these sales just to buy something… But if you need something, it’s a good time to purchase it!
The Best Black Friday Sales 2020
Our Place (Always Pan): $50 off sitewide with code SUPERSALE including the Always Pan which makes one of my favorite gifts this year.
Equilibria: Use code LEMONSTRIPES for 15% off sitewide.
* Asha: 25% off sitewide (excluding fine jewelry) through Monday. Discount taken at checkout.
* Tiny Tassel: 20% off sitewide with code SUPPORTSMALL.
* Annie Selke: 20% off in-stock products sitewide through 12/1 with code CYBER20.
* Haverhill Collection: 15% off sitewide for LS readers with code LEMONS15. Their sale to the public is 15% non-custom orders only.
* Sail to Sable: 40% off current sale styles, previous Style Charade styles and their Fall collection with code HAPPYSHOPPING.
* Marie Oliver: 40% off sitewide with code BRIGHTFRIDAY.
J.Crew: Save 50% off sitewide (plus extra 60% off sale styles) with code EARLY!
Talbots: 50% off accessories and 40% off sitewide.
Brooke & Lou: 25% off sitewide with code BLACKFRIDAY25.
Serena & Lily: 20% off sitewide with code TOGETHER.
* Chappywrap: 10% off and free shipping sitewide with code BLACKFRIDAY10.
* Dudley Stephens: Use code LS20 for 20% off sitewide today only!
Photo by Julia Dags.