‘Tis the season to bundle up in sweats, sweats, socks, and more sweats from the moment you enter your house until just before you leave. Get cozy with some of my favorites from head to toe this season!
1. Fleece pullover: Sadly this now-viral fleece pullover sold out in camel but it’s still available in navy.
2. Cream sweater hoodie (on major sale): This chic and comfy hoodie comes in grey, beige, and cream.
3. Cozy socks (3-pack): Nothing beats them, trust me.
4. Super soft slippers: Great for in or outside the house.
6. Sweatpants: I love the vintage elastic waist and ankles.
7. My favorite J.Crew hoodie: Love this and want it in all the colors now!
8. My go-to joggers: I live in these and have four pairs. Add them to your holiday lists ASAP or just buy a pair for yourself 😉
9. Freedom Moses slippers: My fave sandal brand now makes slippers? Sold!
10. Sherpa cap (also comes in black): So cute, must have.
11. Pink Snap Up: A simple staple that you’ll wear over and over again.