Comin’ at ya today with a good old fashioned just-for-fun collage of things that have caught my eye lately because why not!
1. Denim Jumpsuit, $225: I bought this Madewell romper earlier in the summer (it’s finally back in stock and on sale!) and it’s been my most-worn piece of clothing for the last two months. It’s so easy and cute to throw on for weekend activities with the kids. My friend has and loves the Alex Mill jumpsuit which will take me into fall nicely.
2. AYR The Deep End Shirt, $135: 100% getting this in white. I have the blue stripe and it’s the best button down I’ve ever owned. It’s perfectly oversized (I got a small but will get XS in the white) and long and boxy but not too boxy and crisp cotton and has a collar that stays put. It’s so good.
3. Veja Velcro Sneakers, $165: I already have these but had to add them to this list because they are my favorite favorite favorite sneakers. The velcro makes them a breeze to slip on and I love the old man slash cool Brooklyn mom vibes.
4. Tank + Shorts Lounge Set, On sale for $67: LAKE Pajamas is having a giant summer sale right now (My picks are here) and I have my eye on this set that is technically PJs but looks pretty cute on the model on a boat. J sayin.
5. Beaded Necklace, $150: I saw this necklace at a local shop earlier this week and haven’t stopped thinking about it. I looked on their website and they have it available so please someone scoop it up before I do.
6. It Comes in Waves Tee, $24.50 plus 50% off: This feels right for the current state of the world.
7. Striped Midi Skirt, $135: To go with my ever-growing collection of bodysuits (including #10 on this list).
8. Ruffle-Sleeve Maxi Dress, $95: The neckline is what gets me on this pretty maxi dress.
9. Green Minidress, $323: A friend of mine had a short-sleeved version of this dress on the other day and it was absolutely stunning in person
10. White Ribbed Bodysuit, $36: This bodysuit is the latest addition to my collection. I have it in black but I’m buying it in white too. I will be wearing these year-round with jeans and blazers come fall and with pull-on shorts and skirts right now.
11. Lightweight Hoodie,
$79 $29: A perfect summer-weight hoodie for a fantastic price.
13. Linen Pull-On Shorts, $59: This is my summer of linen! From blazers to jumpsuits to pants I can’t get enough.