While bright colors and playful patterns rule my home and clothing collection, they somehow don’t make it to my shoes. I tend to stick to camels, browns, and the occasional black along with many many pairs of white sneakers. This list is my ultimate fall shoe collection an includes all the sneaks, mules, boots, booties, and slippers I wear for fall/winter.
First up, the Stuart Weitzman 50/50 boots. I have had mine for I think 8 years now (maybe more?) and they have held up so well. They’re obviously a huge investment but the dollar per wear has been more than worth it. If you’re looking for a similar, more affordable over-the-knee black boot, I’ve heard good things about these from a follower.
Next up, my go-to Jenni Kayne mules. I was really reluctant to spend so much on them but this is my third fall/winter with them and I wear them all the time. The closest match at a lower price I’ve found is this pair from Garnet Hill.
Of course I can’t have a shoe list without my Veja’s. This is the newest pair in my collection and they’re so fabulous. Obviously they’re comfortable as always but the sky blue V is what sold me on them. If you’re more of a New Balance gal, I love these. I have them in another color-way and they’re insanely comfortable and look very cool/Gen Z.
Check out the full list below!
My Fall Shoe Edit
– Stuart Weitzman 50/50 Boots (Under $200 option)
– Veja Rio Branco Sneakers
– J.Crew Rubber Rain Booties
– Birkenstock Shearling Sandals (I don’t actually own these but love them)
– Birkenstock Shearling Clogs
– J.Crew Nordic Boots (These always sell out quickly!)
– Madewell Sherpa Slippers (I wear these at home every day!)
– J.Crew Factory Heeled Mules
– New Balance 327 Sneakers
– Sarah Flint Perfect Zip Booties (The most comfortable heeled shoe of all time)
– Jenni Kayne Mules (Under $150 option)
– Loeffler Randall Boots (Under XX option)