one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine / ten / eleven / twelve / thirteen / fourteen
Last week I posted a reel on Instagram featuring three outfits with my favorite color combo: red and pink. I started searching for more options in this bold palette and had to make a collage with some of my favorites. Enjoy this old-school just-for-fun blog round-up!
1. Lace bra, $105: Sexy but not too sexy. Pretty but not too demure. The perfect lace bra in the perfect color combo.
2. Dress, $600: This dress is pricey but too pretty not to include! For the same vibe at $69, I just adore this jumpsuit.
3. Ambitious Sweatshirt, $59: From Meena Harris’s Phenomenal line, sales from this sweatshirt benefit The United State of Women, a national organization dedicated to convening, connecting, and amplifying voices in the fight for full gender equity.
4. Two-tone shorts, $98: I must own these. That is all.
5. SJP colorblock pumps, $355: Drool.
6. Staud sweater dress, $195: I actually found this dress from Solid & Striped after making the collage and like it even better.
7. Beach to Brunch wrap skirt, $65: I have and love this Summersalt cover-up skirt. I wear it with this matching swimsuit.
8. Chevron cardigan, $75: Not sure if I’m brave enough for the matching crop-top underneath but kind of into it in theory.
9. Paris map art print, $31+: I came across this print while putting together designs for a friend’s nursery. This red and pink heart print is also very sweet for a nursery or girl’s room.
10. Earrings, $68: These oversized earrings are so fun for a dinner on vacation!
11. Straw tote, $69: Very cute for summer.
12. Blockprint napkins, $56 for set of 4: You guys know I love this brand and these napkins are so pretty.
13. Cashmere sweater, $355: A classic cut but extra fun colors. This two-tone sweater, for $148, is also great.
14. Ibiza coffee table book, $95: Spice up your coffee table or bookshelf with this beauty.