Looking for the perfect gift for all of the lovely ladies in your life? I’ve got you covered with a ton of great ideas in lots of different price points. Don’t forget, you can always shop my full gift guide any time between now and the end of the year. I’m updating it as often as I can with new gift ideas and changing things as they sell out.
1. Naghedi Mini Tote: I see this cult-favorite bag in the mini size everywhere lately. The hunter green is such a pretty version of it.
2. Kendra Scott Watch Band: This is on the top of my own personal list. I wear my AppleWatch daily but hate the way it looks when it’s too sporty so I’ve been into more “classic” looking watch bands lately.
3. Needlepoint Pillow: I just love this pillow for us. I want one for the chair in my office.
4. Skin Gym Cryo Massage Sticks: When I had to have many lymphatic drainage massages after my surgery this summer, I became obsessed with these cold sticks that depuff and contour your face like nothing else.
5. Olio e Osso Balm: This magical, versatile balm can be used on your cheeks or lips. I never leave home without it. My personal color is French Melon.
6. Monogrammed Travel Pouches: For a fraction of the price of SCL!
7. Freedom Moses Slippers: My favorite sandal company now makes slippers. Rejoice!
8. Cozy Sherpa Mittens: The second it drops below 40 degrees I would like to live in these.
9. Rainbow Beaded Necklace: My friend Emily creates the most beautiful jewelry and I just love the happy colors on this beautifully beaded strand.
10. My Favorite Heart Pendant Necklace: I couldn’t not include this. I wear mine almost every day and always get a million compliments on it.
11. Monogrammed Packing Cube Set: I got these for Christmas last year and they make packing so much easier and more fun.
13. Pretty Scalloped Glasses: Obsessed, want, need. My love of glassware is out of control but these are so perfect. The color! The shape!
14. Floral Yoga Mat: For the yogi in your life. How pretty is this mat?
15. Padded Silk Eye Mask: I recently started using this and it has completely changed my sleep. 10/10 recommend.
16. Delicate Bow Earrings: Why are these earrings so darling? For $32 they make a great affordable gift.
17. Classic Crewneck Cashmere Sweater: It comes in a million colors and looks good on everyone. The hot pink is my pick but would be happy with any of them.
18. Faux Tennis Bracelet: Under $100 but looks like a million bucks…
19. 1000-Piece Puzzle: A chic way to pass the time in January when we all have nothing better to do…
20. Dudley Stephens Fleece Sweatshirt: A current favorite and top-seller in my shop.
21. Diptyque Candle Set: Everyone loves getting this, you literally can’t go wrong. It includes all of the best Diptyque scents.