This Anel-approved list is one of my favorites to make each year. I just love shopping for the guys in my life. If you missed it, shop my gift guide for her. And don’t forget, you can always shop my full gift guide any time between now and the end of the year. I’m updating it as often as I can with new gift ideas and changing things as they sell out.
2. Stanley Cup: Stanley’s aren’t just for the ladies! I got Anel one last year and he loves it. The charcoal grey is a really nice color.
3. Rhone Waffle Hoodie: A sleek hoodie great for lounging or with jeans on the weekends
4. Simple Baseball Cap: The perfect dad hat.
5. Barbour Nail Set: Im getting this for Anel this year. Shhh!
6. Hypersphere Mini Massager: We are obsessed with our Hypersphere. It’s a massage tool for your back, shoulders, or legs. Just lean against a wall or chair and get into sore muscles.
7. Carhartt Hat: Always…
8.YETI Camping Chair: I included this again this year because so many of you went for it last year. I can think of a few people who would love this (my husband included). If you’re in the market for a non-designer camp chair, this Amazon Best-Seller is a solid choice.
9. Cannabis Candle: I thought this was pretty funny when I saw it in a store. It somehow smells very good and also slightly like…weed?
10. Vuori Sunday Performance Joggers: I bought these for every man in my family last Christmas (my dad, Jackson, Anel) and they’re all obsessed. The best joggers for men!
11. Golf Shoe Bag: A good one for a golfing guy who has everything.
12. Weighted Body Pod: I mean yes.
14. AirPods Pro: I have the regular AirPods but Anel swears the Pros are *that* much better because of the noise cancelling feature. Maybe I should ask for them so I can put them in when he’s eating an apple next to me on the couch…
15. Monogrammed Wireless Charging Station: I showed my dad my entire gift guide page and this was the gift he said he wanted lol.
16. Smoked Cocktail Kit: This is a fun one!
17. The Best Steak Knives: My mom gave me this set for my birthday and it makes cutting steak such a fantastic experience. It’s a beautiful, well-priced set that has been a great addition to our kitchen.
18. Anel’s Favorite Faherty Shirt: I got this for Anel last Christmas and it’s been a closet staple for him ever since.