Do you know anyone who only eats grass-fed beef? Or perhaps a vegan or two? Or maybe a mom who cooks her child only organic and local products. Well look no further if you have a holistic or healthy friend. Here is a gift guide just for them!
I mostly focus on fashion and pretty colors on my blog, but a big part of who I am is that I live a (mostly) holistic lifestyle. I graduated from and work for the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where I learned to eat organic foods, love my body, and teach this to others as a Health Coach. Here are some gifts for the people in your lives that might have similar interests. Three of the gifts on list list (this ring, these lip balms, and this healthy baking mix sampler) are actually made by IIN graduates. I love supporting my community and buying their incredibly well-made, healthy, and fabulous products!
1.Kleen Kanteen 18oz BPA free waterbottle: $18.95
2. Fine & Raw sea salt raw chocolate bar: $8.50
3. Pacifica Marzipan candle: $16
4. iLoveMe ring: $295
5. Floracopeia peppermint essential oil: $12
6. Anthropologie Kombucha home brew kit: $70
7. Rhythm Superfoods kale chips: $24 for a 4-pack
8. Baggu for J.Crew shopping bag: $10
9. Sprout Skincare vegan lip balm: $5
10. Purely Elizabeth baking mix sampler: $32
#14 looks super good!