Anel and I have a running list of things we’re buying this week with Black Friday sales. The list includes all of our holiday gifts and a ton of things we need for the house like furniture, light fixtures, and electronics such as Nest thermostats and a Google Nest Hub . If it were up to me (and my wallet allowed it) I would decorate my entire house in Serena & Lily. They are, far and away, my favorite design store and we’ve included pieces from them here and there throughout our house including Amalia’s whole nursery (gifted) in our old house which we transferred to her new room.
Through December 6th, everything on their site and in stores is 25% off with code THANKFUL. It’s the perfect time to buy bigger ticket items where that discount makes a real difference.
The first purchase I made for this house back in August was a set of counter stools for our kitchen. They don’t make them in light blue anymore but the grey is also really beautiful. We used to have these in our old kitchen (seen here) but our buyers bought them from us and it was time for a change.
Here are a few other thing that I’m loving from the Serena & Lily Black Friday sale.
1. Coffee table (gifted). I’m so so excited because we ordered this grasscloth coffee table for our living room and it will arrive in the next two weeks.
2. Striped pillow. This is just too cute and I will be buying it for my new couch if Anel approves of more stripes.
3. Raffia pillowcase. It’s not actually made from raffia so it feels soft but has the same look. To say I’m obsessed with this throw pillow would be an understatement. I can picture it on outdoor furniture next summer! I would totally put it inside too but Anel thinks the look is too outdoor which I get.
4. Counter stools. I have and love these. They’re so simple and clean and shockingly comfortable to sit in.
5. Set of baskets. We have the pink version of these in Amalia’s room and use them for everything. The medium-sized basket acts as a hamper and we use the large one for storing blankets and stuffed animals.
6. Grasscloth dresser (gifted). We have the tall version of this dresser (in natural) in Amalia’s room and it is so beautiful and big and I just love it. I’ve had my eye on the longer one in the navy for literally years now but just saw that they came out with light blue too and it was a done deal.
7. Statement mirror. This stunner would look amazing in our bedroom, in the entryway, or in one of the bathrooms (when we get around to redoing them). I love the simplicity of it.
8. Rattan bed. Dream bed. This lives in the master of my fantasy beach house. *Le sigh*
9. Coaster set. I just bought these on sale to put on top of our new coffee table. I just think they’re so cute and will match the rest of the design in that room (stay tuned!!!).
10. Granada pillow. I love this bold blue pattern for pattern mixing against stripes or herringbone.
11. Rug. This is my dream rug for our master bedroom. It’s made from 100% abaca fibers (a leaf so totally natural) and would look so beautiful against the blue dresser. I love how it’s so simple and beach-house chic. It’s durable and chunky but feels smooth against your feet. Plus if we ever change up bedding or art or wall color in the bedroom, this will go with literally anything we pick. I haven’t decided if we’re going to pull the trigger yet because it’s a big investment but if we do, it will be this week. This is the rug we have in Amalia’s room (gifted) and it’s my favorite rug in the house.
Serena & Lily gifted me product (noted above) in exchange for this blog post. All opinions, as always, are 100% my own.