With April around the corner, I’m itching for winter to finally turn into full-on spring in New England. I’m hoping that this spring brings the world a little bit of the hope, peace, and joy we all need right now.
We’re off to Florida tomorrow with the kiddos for Luca’s very first flight and our first real vacation as a family of four. I’ll be back on Monday!
In the meantime, check out my spring bucket list.
MY SPRING BUCKET LIST
- Spring clean: Our basement storage room, my closet, all bathroom storage
- Start visiting our farmer’s market every week again
- Take the kids on a family vacation (going this week!)
- Plan our summer vacations
- Throw Luca’s first birthday party
- Do my Italian lessons daily
- Host a fancy dinner party
- Start our big exterior home project
- Plan a great Mother’s Day
- Take Boots for some long hikes (it’s been a while)
- Go to the city with friends for dinner and a show
- Work on Luca’s baby book (poor second child, I’ve done almost nothing)
- Try a meditation class at Pause + Purpose, a new meditation place in town
- Bake a loaf of homemade bread