Valentine’s Day is in two weeks so with shipping delays, I recommend you get on your holiday shopping early this year. Whether it’s for yourself, a significant other, girlfriend, sister, or daughter, here are the gifts I’m loving. Feel free to share this post with your husbands, boyfriends, wives, and girlfriends!
2. How beautiful is this ASHA heart charm necklace ($350)?
3. Who doesn’t have their eye on the Loeffler Randall penny knot mules ($395) at this point? The metallic pink may have me finally pulling the trigger…
4. I bought the blue version of this hot pink evil eye necklace ($18) in Palm Beach last week and haven’t taken it off. It is a cute little good luck charm. The brand Oiya is new to me but it looks like they have a lot of really cool jewelry, and they have a big charitable component to their mission.
5. Kerri Rosenthal is a local artist and friend of mine. She makes stunning art and then creates giftable items out of it. Like this ombre “block of love” ($78) that can be used as a paperweight or shelf decor. I have one on my nightstand that a friend gave me years ago.
6. I love these sweet gold and mother of pearl heart huggie earrings ($128).
7. A pretty set of pink and white block print napkins ($60) for a spring tablescape.
8 I am dying for a set of Estelle Colored Glass martini glasses ($200 for 6). I have the coupe/champagne glasses and stemless wine glasses. These are a gorgeous shape and would round out my collection perfectly. Hint hint, Anel!
9. Roller Rabbit PJs are made of the softest cotton ever. Amalia and I are both big fans of their heart print PJs ($115).
10. A pink and white love pillow ($92) because why not?
12. A heart-shaped Le Creuset pot ($299) sparks all the joy.
13. The Sugarfina sour lips candy ($20) is my all-time number one favorite candy and I buy it whenever I see it.
14. This Nantucket hydrangea print ($150) would look beautiful in a white frame.
16. A cute and affordable beaded gold bracelet ($30) with a sweet little heart detail. Perfect for any stack.