These female-founded brands are a great place to look for Mother’s Day gifts. Scroll all the way down for a list of everything pictured above. I would happily take one of each!
Haverhill Collection: This New England-based brand makes the most beautiful sentimental gifts. The birthstone necklaces and bracelets make a great gift for any mom or grandma. PS I have a code! It’s 15% off sitewide with LEMON15.
Dudley Stephens: Any of their turtlenecks in terry fleece are perfect for summer nights. I’m partial to the ice blue color that I designed with them a few years back!.
Tuckernuck: You really can’t go wrong with my favorite online retailer but a few favorites are some blue and white tumblers and these absolutely gorgeous earrings. And this sparkly mom charm would be so sweet too!
– Lake Pajamas: I wear short-sleeved and short sets. and the short-sleeved nightgowns. And for any new mamas, their maternity line is great!
Dana Rebecca: I created a bundle with them. but if you’re looking for a single stud or pair, I love all of their dainty earrings.
Asha: Any of their charms would make a great gift but I personally love the zodiac pendants. And their liberty wrap bracelets!
Lo Home: This monogrammed trinket tray and this gingham picture frame are both so sweet and come in multiple colors.
ChappyWrap: I’m partial to my collection (coming back in June!) but two of my other personal favorites are the navy herringbone and the light blue hydrangea blankets which are both in stock.
Oma the Label: People love the Liv Hoops, but I have my eye on these huggies.
Tiny Tassel: How fun are these rainbow earrings and these pretty beaded bow earrings?
Our Place: You can’t go wrong with an Always Pan! I’ve never met anyone who didn’t love theirs, myself included.
Cuyana: One of my favorite gifts to give is this leather travel set. I also love this small leather pouch and keep it in my purse at all times.
Sweet & Spark: They have the sweetest selection of vintage housewares that would make a unique and special gift. I just love this vintage tray and this pretty ring dish.
Amanda Lindroth: I’ve had my eye on their wrapped tumblers for years and love their coastal napkin selection too for summer dining al fresco.
15 Great Mother’s Day Gifts from Female-Founded Brands
2. Cuyana Leather Pouches, $120
3. Lake Pajama Set, $84
4. Tuckernuck Plastic Tumblers, $64
5. Asha Bracelet, $150
6. Furbish Studio Needlepoint Pillow, $98
7. Our Place Always Pan, $145 (Use code LEMONSTRIPES10 for 10% off sitewide)
8. Dana Rebecca Earring Bundle, $704
9. Estelle Colored Glass Set, $160
10. Amanda Lindroth Napkin Set, $60
11. Freedom Moses Sandals, $50
12. Dudley Stephens Fleece, $158
13. Lo Home Trinket Tray, $45
14. Riley Sheehey Botanical Print, $58
15. Amanda Lindroth Hurricane, $30