My family takes Christmas mixed media very seriously! My dad always had multiple boxes of Christmas CDs and VHS tapes that he would pull out every December. These special movies and songs to this day make me feel festive and nostalgic at the same time. If it were socially acceptable, I’d probably listen to Christmas music all year ’round. Alas, it is not, so I try to start watching these movies and listening to these songs the day after Halloween.
There are so many great holiday movies and songs so I thought I would share, what in my opinion are, the best Christmas movies and albums out there today.
2. Love Actually
3. Home Alone
4. The Santa Clause
5. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
6. A Christmas Story
1. Mariah Carey- Top track: Obviously All I Want for Christmas is You!
2. Frank Sinatra: Top track: Let It Snow
3. Michael Buble- Top track: Jingle Bells featuring the Pupini Sisters
4. James Taylor- Top track: Baby It’s Cold Outside
5. Diana Krall- Top track: Santa Claus is Coming to Town
6. Glee Cast: Volumes 1 & 2- Top track: Let It Snow
I always love discovering new holiday movies and music. Please share any of your favorites that I haven’t included!