There could not be an easier recipe for such a delicious snack. When you eat these fries it makes you feel as though you’re eating something totally naughty, but you’re not! Sweet potatoes are high in vitamin C, iron, and potassium plus their natural sugars release slowly into your bloodstream to help ensure a balanced energy source without blood sugar spikes.
This recipe could be made in a million different ways with the spices of your choice but this is how I make mine which are mouth-wateringly good.
– 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2 inch spears
– 2-3 tblspns olive oil
– Sea salt and black pepper to taste
– 1 sprig fresh rosemary leaves, without the branch
– 1/2 tspn cumin
– 1 tspn dried parsley flakes
– 1 tspn garlic powder
– Preheat oven to 400 degrees
– Mix potatoes in a large bowl with olive oil and spices until coated
– Place on a baking tray covered in tin foil
– Drizzle again with a little more olive oil and sprinkle with more sea salt
– Bake for 30 minutes or until the outsides are crispy