However, if I’m really being honest this is what I want for Mother’s Day: Breakfast in bed with my kiddos, cute homemade cards and gifts (those tumblers would be nice too though…), and then a few hours to myself to get a massage or a manicure or something pampering and quiet.
All the gifts in this collage are linked below but I wanted to highlight a few favorites like these sweet silhouette prints. We just got them for our kitchen hallway and they’re adorable.
A few years ago, Anel gave me an ASHA mama charm for Mother’s Day and that makes a beautiful gift to add to any necklace. Ashley, the designer and founder, is a friend of ours so we love supporting her business too.
I bought my first Stoney Clover Lane pouch on vacation in February and have since bought them for a few friends as birthday gifts. They’re totally customizable and make a great gift for any mama.
1. Urban Stems bouquet, Price varies: You can never go wrong with flowers. Urban Stems is my go-to for sending flowers. Just order in advance because things will probably sell out for the holiday
2. ASHA mother of pearl mama charm, $150: A few years ago, Anel gave me an ASHA mama charm for Mother’s Day and that makes a beautiful gift to add to any necklace. Ashley, the designer and founder, is a friend of ours so we love supporting her business too.
3. Boll + Branch signature hemmed sheets, $188: These buttery, breathable, super soft, and sustainable sheets are the only ones I’ll ever use again. Give that mama the gift of a comfy night of sleep. I guarantee she needs it!
4. Customizable Weezie hair towels, $34: I just bought myself one of these and it’s great for soaking up wet hair and looks cute to boot.
6. Veja sneakers, $150: You can never own too many pairs of Veja sneakers IMO.
7. Color block enamel bowl, $24: I bought this at terrain in Westport a few months back in red and pink and find myself reaching for it more than any other bowl.
8. Garden pruners + daisy pouch, $24: IDK, I don’t garden but I know a lot of moms do. Anel approved this gift 🙂
9. Joules cotton raincoat, $149: I realize that a raincoat is a bit of a weird Mother’s Day gift but it’s the gift that keeps on giving for me. I wear it every day and it is just so cute.
10. Stoney Clover Lane customized pouch, from $68: I bought my first Stoney Clover Lane pouch on vacation in February and have since bought them for a few friends as birthday gifts. They’re totally customizable and make a great gift for any mama.
11. Lake Pajamas pima cotton robe, $136: This robe always makes it onto my gift lists because it’s so soft and cozy and cute. I wear mine all spring and summer and especially loved it post-partum for breastfeeding.
12. Beaded rainbow necklace, $188: This necklace makes me smile. It would look great layered with your everyday jewelry.
13. Summer bistro glasses, $99 for a set of 6: I have a thing for glassware these days if you couldn’t tell.
14. Lemon Stripes x Chappywrap blanket, $135: I couldn’t not include my favorite blanket of all time. I bought my mama the Hanover blanket recently and she said she doesn’t use any other blankets anymore!
15. Furbish Studio blockprint tea towels, $22 for a set of 2: TBH I would take anything from the Furbish Studio site. It’s all so fun and colorful.
17. Custom framed silhouette, from $38: We just got two of these sweet prints for our kitchen hallway and they bring me so much joy.
18. ASHA Liberty wrap bracelet, $175: I have this bracelet (a gift from Ashley!) and wear it all the time. I love it as a casual but upscale summer bracelet paired with something metal.
19. Splurgeworthy tumblers, $480 for a set of 4: Hand-blown in small batches by local French artisans. The price is insane but at least you’re supporting true artists! How fun would these be for rosé night with girlfriends? Just don’t drop one…