This might be the cutest and easiest Easter treat of all time! I made these to shoot and Amalia flipped out over them. You would have thought she won the lottery. I’m talking jumping up and down screaming because she was so excited to try one.
I love the idea of placing one at each place setting for a kids’ Easter table. I am the world’s worst DIY-er and even I could handle this one.
Easter Bunny Milkshakes
– Ice cream of choice
– Milk of choice
– Whipped cream
– Chocolate bunnies
– Cute straws
– Open the foil off of the bunny and cut off the ears (morbid, I know)
– Mix ice cream and milk in a blender
– Pour the milkshake into the bunny, using a funnel
– Top with whipped cream and sprinkles
– Stick in a straw and enjoy!
Photo by Julia Dags.