Grazing boards are truly a thing of beauty, and I’ve spent far too many hours on Pinterest over the years perusing them. Anything DIY is not my strong suit, so I recruited my assistant Nicolette to help me make one for Easter.
My requirements were as follows:
- A mix of savory and sweet
- Kid and adult-friendly
Theo only thing I realized we’re missing (after the fact) is a dip or two. We had so much fun putting this together and eating it afterward, that we’re planning to do more for other holidays. Maybe the 4th of July will be up next!
- Start with a big platter that has a lip of some sort around the edge so the food doesn’t fall off.
- Place the bigger items like cheese and carrots first and then fill in the spaces around them with smaller and smaller snacks.
- Think about color as you place everything.
What we used:
- Jelly beans and pastel M&Ms
- Trader Joe’s cookies
- 2x hard cheeses
- Yogurt pretzels
Styling by Nicolette. Photo by Julia Dags.