If you’re like me and do everything for holidays last-minute, I have a recipe (if we can even call it that) for you. It involves a box of cake mix, some sprinkles, and a touch of white chocolate. I made these last week and meant to post them on Friday but, alas, here we are.
Amalia loved these cookies, as did I. Hope you guys love them as much as we did!
Easy Valentine’s Day Cookies
– 1 box, strawberry cake mix
– 1/2 cup, butter or oil
– 2 large eggs
– 1/2 cup, white chocolate chips, for melting
– Heart sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Stir together the cake mix, butter and eggs in a large bowl until combined.
3. Scoop the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (important because they are sticky!)
4. Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until the cookies are set. Be sure not to cook them too long because you want them to stay pink and not brown.
5. While the cookies are cooling, melt 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips and then dip half the cookie into the chocolate.
6. Add sprinkles while the chocolate is still hot.
7. Let cool and enjoy!
Photo by Julia Dags.