It’s hard to find fun batched mocktails to serve that can also be made into cocktails when you have a group where some people drink and some don’t. This one is sweet and cinnamony and perfect for fall. This would be great to batch for Thanksgiving dinner or a fall dinner party!
Fall Punch Recipe:Makes about 6 servings
- Pour the cider into a pitcher or large jar.
- Place the cinnamon sticks, cut fruit, and frozen cranberries inside.
- If you’re making the cocktail version, add the vodka as well.
- Let it sit for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Pour into glasses and top off with ginger ale or champagne.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick (optional).