I have always been incredibly specific about what I bring with me when I travel, particularly on airplanes. I’m a bad sleeper and very sensitive to the altitude and dry air so unfortunately (or fortunately!) I have to be.
When I flew 21 hours to Singapore recently, I became even more obsessed than usual about packing the perfect carry on bag. I wanted to share my list with you guys. No joke, I copied it straight from my packing list to this blog post. I hope this helps your future flights too!
The best carry-on bag:
Longchamp Large Le Pliage tote
– Perfect Bars (the only bars that I actually like)
– Homemade trail mix (raw cashews, sprouted almonds, goji berries, dark chocolate chips)
– I pre-make my favorite sandwich
– Justin’s almond butter packets and an apple
– Green Vibrance powder (I add to my water or juice for extra greens)
– Emergen-C packets
–Fish oil, turmeric, and arnica supplements (all anti-inflammatory for jet lag)
– To store and organize all of my food and other items, I use these little pouches. I like them because they’re clear which means you can see what you’re grabbing for better.
To Stay Warm
– A scarf. I love this oversized travel cashmere scarf that covers my legs or shoulders and keeps me warm. It’s an investment, but I’ve had mine for almost 10 years and still use it for every flight.
– My trusty travel blanket
– A cute sweatshirt, always. I highly recommend investing in one of these fleeces. It’s so comfortable but doesn’t leave you looking sloppy at the airport. For something more affordable and light, I love this.
– iPhone (for movies)
–Kindle Paperwhite (for reading)
– Bose noise canceling headphones (these will change your life)
-Vanity Fair and US Weekly magazines (a little bit of class, a little bit of sass)
– A travel journal to write about my experiences
– I keep all of my beauty products in this leather pouch (monogrammed, obvi)
– Homemade green tea face spray (Steeped green tea cooled in a travel sized spray bottle. Good for puffy plane eyes according to my facialist)
– L’Occitane travel sized hand lotion
– Rose Water facial spray
– Natural hand sanitizer
– All natural eye make up remover and my all-time favorite natural toner to wipe off the plane yuckiness
– Fabulous oversized sunglasses to cover that inevitable puffy face
-Toothbrush and mini toothpaste
–Travel-sized face lotion
– Deodorant. So necessary after hours on a plane!
– Hair ties and hair brush