Sometimes you need someone to remind you to smile when you’re having a bad day. Unfortunately, that doesn’t happen very often so get proactive and remind yourself with Kate Spade’s “smile” necklace! Or maybe you’re feeling like nothing is going your way, so why not let yourself know that it’s a “yes” day with CB2’s “say yes” wall art? Here are a collection of adorable shirts, jewelry, bags, and wall art covered in sweet words to cheer you up no matter what kind of mood you’re in.
1. CB2’s “Yes” Letters: $149
2. Pencil Shavings Paper’s Ciao Paperweight: $38 (10% off with code LEMONS10 until the end of June!)
3. Kate Spade’s Say Yes ‘Smile’ Necklace: $78
4. Zara’s Word T-Shirt: $25.90
5. Tiffany’s Paloma Picasso Kiss Charm: $250
6. Kate Spade’s Hello Sunshine Bag: $275
7. Truly Madly Deeply’s Bonjour Pocket Tee: $29
I happened to stumble upon your blog when I was on the Kate Spade Facebook fan page and I think you mentioned the Kate Spade “smile” necklace. Well the name of your blog intrigued me because well I love all things preppy related–loafers!! Anyways when I came to your blog I instantly fell in love. I just love all the content you have included. This particular post I especially found to be truly unique and fun.
Madeleine- thank you so much for your kind words!