I am OCD and very type A so I find myself constantly running around trying to clean up, fix up, change, and improve everything in my life. Sitting down to write this post was so helpful because I could actually take a step back from all the craziness of life and all the things that are so easy to complain about, and appreciate all of the beauty and love that surrounds me.
1. My husband. He’s the best, most understanding and thoughtful man that I know. And he’s all mine!
2. My lovely apartment on New York City’s Upper East Side. I’ve come a long way since moving to Manhattan and have made a small space a happy one that is all our own.
3. My job. I have a job where I lead a team of over 50 people at a company where I fully align with it’s mission: To spread health and happiness around the world!
4. My family. I have a loving family who supports me to crazy extents and loves me unconditionally. And how cool is it that I have a 2 year old baby brother?
5. My blog. I love that I’ve made a creative outlet where I can express myself daily to all of you.
6. The future! Since last Thanksgiving so much has happened to me. I can’t wait to see what is in store for the next 12 months. I feel good things, great success, and lots of love ahead!