Whenever we have friends over or go to the beach for a night out, we bring canned cocktails. They’re so easy to throw in a cooler, and some of them are really good lately! I’m not a huge spiked seltzer fan (except for High Noon grapefruit) but here are my absolute favorite canned cocktails.
1. Cutwater Spirits Margarita: Cutwater Spirits, in general, has my favorite variety of canned cocktails with their classic marg at the top of my list. Heads up on the strawberry and peach margs, they’re way too sweet for me and taste like liquored up candy IMO.
2. Two Chicks Tequila Grapefruit Cocktail: This is a new-to-me brand but Two Chicks makes a range of botanical-inspired cocktails. The tequila grapefruit is my favorite so far out of the ones I’ve sampled. It is bright but not too sweet. And A+ on the branding, ladies.
3. Cutwater Spirits Paloma: Clearly I have a thing for tequila. The Cutwater Paloma is a crowd-pleaser, always.
4. Two Chicks Vodka Elderflower and Pear Cocktail: Fun fact, in my 20s my go-to order at bars was vodka soda with a splash of St. Germain (elderflower liquor) so this one brings back some memories but in a less blacked-out, more civilized way.
5. Tip Top Proper Cocktails Old Fashioned: They sell these tiny canned cocktails at Grand Central which is where I first discovered them. The size is more realistic than other brands for what I want to drink in a sitting and they’re SO good.
6. Cutwater Spirits Vodka Mule: Classic and refreshing. It’s definitely on the sweeter side so you have to be in the mood for this one.
7. Salt Point Moscow Mule: My second-favorite mule in a can, Salt Point is a lot less sweet and super refreshing.
8. JuneShine Passion Fruit Vodka Soda: I originally discovered this brand for their hard kombucha but they’ve knocked it out of the park with their new-to-market spirits too. The passion fruit vodka soda is a winner in my book.
9. Mamitas Tequila and Soda with Pineapple: Not sweet and they go down way too easy but Mamitas never disappoints. The pineapple is my favorite flavor of their tequila and soda line.
10. High Noon Grapefruit: As I said above, I’m not a huge spiked seltzer fan but High Noon grapefruit is the exception to that rule.