Happy Friday, y’all! Today I’m off to the Hamptons to celebrate Aerin Lauder’s new store in Southampton. I’ll be representing The Glitter Guide and could not be more excited. I’m slightly nervous to take a sea plane but fingers crossed that I can stay relaxed and not sweat through my dress.
Here is the latest and greatest of what is going around the world wide web this week!
1. It’s Too Darn Hot. If you live in NYC, you know what I’m talking about. This Ella Fitzgerald song remixed is so ridiculously amazing. Trust me, take a listen here.
2. Wendy Davis is a bad betch!
3. Mrs. Lillen teaches us how to have a proper 4th of July. It’s boozy, it’s classy, and it’s patriotic.
4. A bunch of SoCal bloggers got together for a grown up sleepover weekend hosted by Bash, Please. Here is Glitter Guide’s recap of Girl Scout Camp.
5. J.Crew creates the cutest beach cover up ever: This cotton voile cubist houndstooth tunic (there’s a mouthful, for ya) is the perfect amount of chic, casual, and comfortable.
6. I’m definitely making 101 Cookbook’s 5-herb pesto recipe this weekend. Heidi never ceases to amaze me with her inventive creations and gorgeous photos.
7. Buzzfeed put out a list of 82 Impossibly Beautiful Instagram Breakfasts. They’re quite beautiful!
8. Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere creates the ultimate list of 4th of July food that includes homemade drumsticks, pie pops, and corn on the cob cupcakes. Yummy and adorable.
Love it! Thanks, sister!!