This week has been a crazy whirlwind of ups and downs for me but it ended on a high note and I’m back in the game, folks! Here are 7 of my favorite things to read, watch, and listen to on the internet right now. Enjoy and have a fabulous weekend!
1. Vote for me! If I win this contest (a long shot, obviously) then the Lemon Stripes Store will be featured on an ad during the Super Bowl. Please help a sista’ out!
2. Song of the week: Royals by Lorde. I can’t stop . . . Also, did you realize this girl is only 16? Also, her hair!.
3. These J.Crew leopard print booties. ‘Nuff said.
4. Get ready to LOL. My sister’s friend posted this video on Instagram. Read the caption and watch it. If you don’t laugh out loud, you should see someone about that.
5. This turmeric tea recipe posted on 101 Cookbooks is a perfect tonic for cold and flu season. Bookmark this one!
6. I’m obsessed with this statement necklace made by my girl, Loren.
7. Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere posted a tutorial on fall flowers that was inspiring. I’ll be making my own fall bouquets this weekend!
Photo by Rebecca.
The insta video link leads to somewhere else… and I was so ready for a good friday morning laugh! haha
It should lead to a Reddit page. Just click the video. You will love!
Please tell me that guy is a soap star. Hahah.
I wonder what his Starbucks order was? Should have been her first red flag…
Good luck in the contest! Ya got my vote 🙂 I’m obsessed with Royals too-try Lorde’s song Tennis Court, it’s just as good. I love her whole album (it’s only like five songs, it’s a half album I guess).
I can’t get “Royals” out of my head– love it!
I want to know about your outfit in this photo!