Image via For the Long Hall
Cool stuff online
1. I love this home designed by Studio McGee. I’m especially obsessed with the navy dining room chairs. I’ve been on a serious interior design kick lately, perusing Pinterest and feeling inspired!
2. I couldn’t be more proud of my blogger pal turned real friend Jess who launched her very first clothing line this week. It’s so adorable, preppy, and perfect! I got this plaid shirt and leopard coat that you’ll see featured here soon!
3. When I lived in the city, Sweetgreen was my favorite lunch place of all time. I loved reading about their success.
4. Do you have 10 minutes and want to feel a little bit better about your finances? Try this super easy money clarity exercise today.
5. My friend Meg finally launched her much anticipated (by me at least) blog! She has amazing style and such a great eye. I highly recommend a looksy.
6. I’m feeling inspired by British jewelry designer Monica Vinader, who designed a special bracelet in partnership with Women for Women for their She Inspires Me campaign. This is a charity has helped nearly 420,000 marginalized women in countries affected by war and conflict. They directly work with women in 8 countries including Bosnia-Herzegovina, where my husband grew up, offering support, tools, and access to life-changing skills to move from crisis and poverty to stability and economic self-sufficiency.
Jam of the week
– Can’t stop won’t stop with this Ryan Adams cover of T. Swift’s Bad Blood.
This week on Lemon Stripes
– A chic look from Tory Burch
– Why I’m enjoying a new food trend
– What I wore apple picking
Have a great weekend!