I love a dip. Give me a dip platter for a meal and I’m a happy girl. Literally hummus, pesto, goat cheese, and a bunch of bread and crackers is what I eat whenever I’m on my own for dinner.
Add this super easy-to-make tangy, slightly sweet, pumpkin-forward, creamy dip to the mix and *chef’s kiss* you have yourself a dream meal. Try it with feta too, if that’s your thing!
I’m not normally a pumpkin-spice kinda gal but when it’s in dip form, I can get on board with it.
This dip is also great spread on toast or used to top yogurt or overnight oats.
– 1 cup, goat cheese
– 1/2 cup, plain, unsweetened yogurt (you can use Greek yogurt or I use dairy-free Kite Hill Greek yogurt)
– 1 cup, unsweetened pumpkin purée
– 1 Tbs, honey
– 1/2 tsp, salt
– Dash of cinnamon
– Optional chopped nuts, herbs and extra honey for drizzle
1. Mix all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth
2. Serve with bread, chips, crackers, veggies, and/or apple slices
Photo by Julia Dags.