Sheet pan salmon is a go-to weeknight meal in my house because it’s easy, healthy, and Luca will crush it. Amalia is a picky eater so she won’t go for this but I love seeing my little guy eat two servings of salmon for dinner.
The best part about this recipe is that you basically throw everything in the oven and go about your business.
I usually serve it with a cooked vegetable or green salad. Green beans or broccoli are my favorite to pair with this.
Sheet Pan Salmon Recipe:
Makes 4 servings
– 1 pound, baby potatoes
– 4 small salmon filets (about 6 oz. each)
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Juice from one lemon
– ¼ cup, Parmesan cheese, grated, plus more for garnish
– 2 Tbs, extra virgin olive oil
– 4-5 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
– 2 Tbs, fresh herbs, chopped, plus more for garnish (I like parsley and dill but use whatever you like!)
– 1 lemon, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Boil a large pot of salted water. Boil the potatoes in the salted water for about 15 minutes, or until they’re easy to poke with a fork. Drain them in a colander.
- While the potatoes are boiling, mix the lemon juice, cheese, olive oil, garlic, and fresh herbs in a small bowl. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat salmon filets dry and season on both sides with salt and black pepper.
- Place the salmon on the baking sheet in a single layer and add the potatoes once cooked. Brush or spoon the sauce over everything.
- Bake the fish and potatoes in the oven for 15-18 minutes until it falls apart easily with a fork.
- Serve one piece of salmon with a bunch of potatoes. Garnish with parsley and lemon slices. Sprinkle extra cheese on the potatoes.