My sister bought a Le Sportsac backpack last year and I remember thinking it was kind of strange. I haven’t worn a backpack since elementary school (If you’re wondering, it was LL Bean with my initials embroidered into it). But she sparked something in me and now I really feel like I need one especially since I work from home and have to travel to meetings and coffee shops with my lap top. I looked around and here are my picks for the best backpacks for grown ups.
In creating this post, I couldn’t stop thinking about the line from 10 Things I Hate About You, “There’s a difference between like and love. Because, I like my Skechers, but I love my Prada backpack.” How amazing was that movie? I think it’s time for a viewing.
1. Tory Burch Viva backpack
2. Stela 9 Diego backpack
3. Bank Fashion floral backpack
4. Madewell leather rucksack
5. Bank Fashion Libby Backpack
6. Bop Basics raffia crochet backpack
7. Prada Vela backpack
8. Tory Burch Pierson backpack
9. Le Sportsac basic backpack in Yacht Club print