With Janaury always comes the craving for everything wellness. Eating clean, no alcohol, working out, and all around just feeling great. I thought I’d share some of my favorite products to up the ante. From dry brushing (my new obsession) to the PEMF mat we use daily, here are some personal favorites.
1. Oura Ring: I only wear my Oura ring at night, but even with just that info, it has been so helpful. It tracks sleep, movement, oxygen and so much more. The coolest feature about sleep, IMO, is that the ring learns about your sleep and based on nights when you’ve had your best sleep, it shares personalized guidance on when to start winding down to improve your sleep quality. For me, it’s around 7:30, way earlier than I had started in the past. This isn’t always possible, of course, but it’s a good gauge. Read my full review here.
2. Hypervolt Percussive Massager: I am a Hypervolt addict. I use it every few days on my legs, hips, and lower back to keep my muscles loose and light.
3. Molekule Air Purifier: We put these in each bedroom originally during COVID and now I can really feel a difference when I sleep without it. There’s more in your air than you think. Allergens, chemicals, bacteria, mold, and other airborne offenders are all waiting to make you sniffle, sneeze or worse. Molekule destroys the widest range of pollutants compared to conventional purifiers and looks good while doing it.
5. Cryo Massaging Orb: This is technically a beauty tool that helps to temporarily increase localized circulation to improve the overall appearance, quality and tone of your skin on your face and body. But I’ve found it also helps with headaches and muscle pain. It’s a good thing to have in your back pocket when you need it.
6. Cloud Humidifier: I think this might be the best humidifier we’ve ever owned. Whisper quiet, 24H run time, baby-safe, easy to clean. The Cloud Humidifier naturally hydrates the air in your home, giving you dewy skin, silky hair, and improved immunity.
7. Balance Blocks: These curved blocks are made from super-dense foam and are designed for yoga, Pilates, stretching, and any other workout where you could use some support. Flat side down, they’re great for a lift. The rounded edge feels just right under your hands. And if you prefer a different height or angle than a rectangular block might give you, good news: The sloped sides give you room to wiggle and adjust. Or turn the blocks curved side down to make certain movements—planks, for starters—more challenging.
8. Dry Brush: Dry brushing is such an amazing, quick, and energizing skin-detox step. Made from pure, natural sisal, this brush exfoliates lightly and sweeps away dead skin to reveal glowing and smooth skin. Use it right before you shower for lymphatic drainage and glowing skin. PS this one is under $10 and seemingly exactly the same as the Goop one.
9. Infrared PEMF Mat: We keep ours on the couch and turn it on to watch TV or just relax on every single night. From the same people who made the infrared sauna blanket, this mat is an option for anyone who wants to enjoy the benefits of infrared heat without the intense sweat sesh. This mat is designed with far infrared heat, pulsed electromagnetic fields, and layers of amethyst and tourmaline.
10. Smart Goggles: They look insane, but these Smart Goggles are designed to help ease facial tension, relieve eye strain, decrease headache pain and migraines, and calm your body and mind through the use of vibration, massage and heat. Use them before bed for an amazing sleep or during a break in your workday to calm down and reset.