As a fashion blogger, it’s easy to get sucked into comparisons and competition. But let’s be real, we all read each other’s blogs and get inspired by one another. The world of the fashion blogosphere (ok I hate that word and can’t believe I just used it) is crazy big. There are literally hundreds of thousands of fashion bloggers around the world. If you’re reading this then you follow me, so I thought that I would share as list of fashion blogs to follow. Ones that I get inspired by, on a daily basis.
These women have beautiful layouts, jazzy writing, and intriguing content that gets me excited about blogging! I love to do the rounds every morning to see what outfits they are wearing, what new brands to follow, and new beauty tips they have to offer.
1. Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere
2. Blair of Atlantic-Pacific
3. Bradley of Luella and June
4. Kimberly of Penny Pincher Fashion
5. Sarah of Classy Girls Wear Pearls
6. Alicia of Cheetah is the New Black
7. Mackenzie of Design Darling
8. Jessica of Bows & Sequins
9. Lynzy of Sparkling Footsteps
10. Me (Julia) of Lemon Stripes I look back at old posts and get re-inspired to do bigger and better things!