(Image via Studio McGee)
Happy Friday, guys! I haven’t done a proper round-up post in quite a while. I always love how Hallie recaps sales, links from the web, and reminds me of her posts that I might have missed earlier in the week, so I thought I’d try out this format here and see what you think.
I’m going to break it up into what I’m currently coveting (+sales), cool stuff online, my jam of the week, and a recap of what’s good on Lemon Stripes. Let me know if you have any other ideas for what you’d want to see in a (potential) weekly round up.
– In thinking ahead to winter, I have my eye on this J.Crew parka in regal blue.
Cool Stuff Online:
– This article on the emotional labor of blogging really resonated with me. It might all look like fun and games but there’s more to it than meets the eye.
– In other design news, I’m so excited to see some of my fave bloggers participate in the “one room challenge” again this year. Especially looking forward to Mackenzie’s guest room project.
– 20 cognitive biases that could be totally screwing up your decision making. Yikes!
Jam of the Week:
– One of my favorite middle school hits was reworked by Chet Faker (Two years ago, I’m a little behind here). Check out this version of No Diggity. I can’t get enough!
This Week on Lemon Stripes:
As the weather cools down, I’m layering up
My list of fall staples is pretty on point (I might be biased)
If you’re in Connecticut, come hang with me at the Tory Burch store in Greenwich on Saturday!