My husband has officially dubbed Sundays as “Bake Day” because I always find myself stuffing the oven with sweet treats and making a mess of our kitchen. Last weekend I had an especially good excuse. My friend Victoria of vmac + cheese organized a cookie swap in which a group of 10 food and lifestyle bloggers made our own holiday cookie recipes. Today we’ll each be sharing all 10 recipes on our blogs.
I wanted to stay on point with the season (natch) and made these yummy and SUPER easy peppermint bark cookies for my contribution to the recipe swap.
If you’re really feeling lazy, you can even buy pre-made sugar cookies and top them with dark chocolate and crushed candy canes. Seriously this would take about 10 minutes total.
2. Molasses Crinkle Cookies from The Average Girl’s Guide
3. Red Velvet Cookies from Savor Home
4. Brown Butter Snickerdoodles from Clara Persis
5. Chocolate Dipped Lemon Shortbread from House of Earnest
6. Dark Chocolate Orange Almond Biscotti from Cupcakes for Breakfast
7. Almond Sugar Cookies from Lark & Linen
8. Chocolate Espresso Cookies with Spiced Mascarpone from Julip Made
9. Brown Butter Thumbprint Cookies from Fleur de Sel
Here is my recipe: