I have always been incredibly specific about what I bring with me when I travel, particularly on airplanes. I’m a bad sleeper and very sensitive to the altitude and dry air so unfortunately (or fortunately!) I have to be.
When I flew 21 hours to Singapore recently, I became even more obsessed than usual about packing the perfect carry on bag. I wanted to share my list with you guys. No joke, I copied it straight from my packing list to this blog post. I hope this helps your future flights too!
The best carry-on bag:
Longchamp Large Le Pliage tote
– Bags of Nourish Snacks. My favorite flavor is Monkey Love. Use code LEMONSTRIPES to save 10%!
– Homemade trail mix (raw cashews, sprouted almonds, goji berries, dark chocolate chips)
– I pre-make my favorite sandwich
– Justin’s almond butter packets and an apple
– Health Warrior Chia Bars
– Green Vibrance powder (I add to my water or juice for extra greens)
– Emergen-C packets
–Fish oil, turmeric, and arnica supplements (all anti-inflammatory for jet lag)
– Aspartame-free gum
– To store and organize all of my food, I use this little pouch (which matches the bag I carry!)
To Stay Warm
– A scarf. I love this oversized travel cashmere scarf that covers and warms
– My trusty travel blanket
– A cute sweatshirt, always. I highly recommend investing in one of these. It’s so comfortable but doesn’t leave you looking sloppy at the airport.
– iPhone (for movies)
–Kindle Paperwhite (for reading)
– Bose noise canceling headphones (these will change your life)
-Vanity Fair and US Weekly magazines (a little bit of class, a little bit of sass)
–Travel journal to write about my experiences
– I keep all of my beauty products in this leather pouch (monogrammed, obvi)
– Homemade green tea face spray (Steeped green tea cooled in a travel sized spray bottle. Good for puffy plane eyes according to my facialist)
– L’Occitane travel sized hand lotion
– Rose Water facial spray
– Natural hand sanitizer
– All natural eye make up remover and my all-time favorite natural toner to wipe off the plane yuckiness
– Fabulous oversized sunglasses to cover that inevitable puffy face
-Toothbrush and mini toothpaste
–Travel-sized face lotion
– Deodorant. So necessary after hours on a plane!
– Hair ties and hair brush